We have a great team that volunteers their skill, time, and energy to make Love Western a source of support for the Western community:
- Shayanne DeBoer :: VP, Community
- Ava Zeversenuke :: VP, Administration
- Emmalyn Teixeira :: VP, Greenhouse
- Ashtyn Beckett :: VP, Food
- Adriana Ishak :: VP, Research
- Recruiting :: VP, Psychedelic Sermon
- Michael Wagenman, PhD :: Founder and President
We are grateful to the following partners for their collaboration with us:
- USC Food Support Service: Western’s on-campus food bank, dedicated to reducing food insecurity among UWO undergraduate students.
- Community Engaged Learning @ Western: providing opportunities for students to extend their learning beyond the classroom and serve in the London community.
- Luke’s Place: a diverse and welcoming community centre for students, located at 1204 Richmond Street. Regular programming (Coffee House, jam nights) and the hosts of our greenhouse!
- Centre of Hope: a community resource committed to breaking the cycle of poverty, homelessness, and addiction. We address social problems by delivering programs that provide solutions which reinvest a person’s potential back into the fabric of our community.
- London Food Bank: our London community food bank since 1986 who donated our urban garden greenhouse!
- Western Campus Ministry: a network of churches in southwestern Ontario who have been supporting and serving Western students since 1969.